12/10/13 - Comments to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission for its 12/10 Meeting
11/21/13 - Comments to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission for its 11/21 Open Meeting
11/8/13 - An Open Letter to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission and our Elected Officials
11/6/13 - "East Boston Residents: 'We Deserve Better than a Casino'" (statement about 11/5 vote and Revere proposal)
Here's Why We’re Opposed to a Casino at Suffolk Downs:
- Because we all should have a say about what happens in our community.
- Because slot machines kill jobs and small businesses.
- Because we don’t need rush hour all the time.
- Because we believe the problems greatly outnumber the promises.
- Because we want safe streets and healthy homes for our kids and families.
- Because PEOPLE matter more than PROFITS.
- Because East Boston’s best days are ahead of it.
Don’t invite this Trojan horse into our community. Vote NO on Tuesday.